Monday, July 22, 2013

Shelby Johnson | Rho Gamma

Hey! I’m Shelby Johnson, and I am a Rho Gamma for the Pink group! I am so excited that you are looking into going Greek!

If you would have told me when I was in high school that I would join a sorority in college, I would have looked at you like you were insane. All it took though was someone in the Greek system to say “just check it out!” So, I encourage YOU to just check it out! It is one of the most rewarding experiences anyone can have.

Greek life is such a wonderful community, and it helps build strong relationships that will stay with you throughout your life. I love being able to walk around campus and see someone from my Greek community. There is so much support when it comes to Greek life, and it’s not just from whatever house you are from. 

I really hope that you find a home in the Greek community. I know I did! Go Greek!!

Shelby Johnson