Friday, July 5, 2013

Courtney Phillips | Rho Gamma



Hello! 


My name is Courtney Phillips and I am a recruitment counselor for the 2013 Sorority Formal Recruitment. I am a senior here at Wichita State University and I am majoring in Biochemistry. I was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas. I went to Kapaun Mt. Carmel Catholic Highschool before joining the amazing family here at WSU. 


My mother was the one who encouraged me to join a sorority on campus, and it was the best decision I have made. Joining a chapter where you are loved by your sisters for being yourself is such a great reward. The sisters I have met will be my friends for a lifetime.

During my recruitment in the fall of 2012, I learned that you should always follow your heart. The chapter you are meant to be with will find you. Don’t let others sway your decisions, they are yours to make! My chapter makes me feel like I am family whenever I am around them. I know you will feel the same once you find your letters!


Formal recruitment is such an amazing time of year. We love to see the eager girls who are searching for their letters! Our job is to help you find your own. From my recruitment experience I’ve learned to always trust your Rho Gamma. She will always be there to listen to any questions or concerns you might have. Remember, anything you tell your Rho Gamma is held confidential! 


Some last words of advice, be yourself and have fun!


Best of luck,

Courtney Phillips